Contributing resources to the community, improving quality of life.
- Linking over 1000 rural men and women to urban markets
- Educating women the basic literacy skills in Hindi and Math, for one hour every day within the working hours
- Caring about their overall health by providing free community lunch
- Empowering them to come out of homes and have substantial say in the personal and societal space
Obligation to what is Right, Just and Fair
- Proper training to enhance their skills
- Enabling them develop futuristic and sustainable skill set
- Motivating and enabling them to increase their productivity and hence, earnings by more than double
- Enhancing the quality of life and overall well being of marginalized section of society
Upcycling with natural processes
- Recycling whatever is possible e.g. mill wastes, cycle tubes, wrappers, fan belts, vegetable and fruit residues, grass, etc.
- To convert them into the most innovative upcycled range of yarns.
- All our products are made from traditional techniques, skills and hand-based processes.
- Our products are recycled, craft based, contemporary, and affordable.
Obeying the law
- Abiding by the guidelines for Good weave License Certificate ( GW-0615-203)
- Compliance with the guidelines for SA8000:2008 certification( Certificate No: 104342-U01)
Foundation upon which all others rest
- Creating a base for sustainable rural employment
- Providing respectful wages
- Selling at the right platforms to ensure continuous business.
- Abiding by the social responsibilities help us as retainer ship tools
- Commanding unparalled respect as just and fair employers among the weaver community of our remote village area.