At Pala, the bond between humans and nature is very strong. We celebrate Humanity and strive to do whatever we can to enhance the quality of lives of the marginalised section of our society while taking equal care of our environment in a profitable manner
We link over thousand craft based rural men and women to modern urban markets, thereby creating a base for skilled, sustainable rural employment, and preserving India’s traditional handicrafts in the process. Our just and fair approach as an employment platform, helps us command unparalleled respect among the artisans.
To celebrate human lives and rejoice in their works, and to bring all that we love about Indian craftsmanship through consistent quality, creativity and innovation in materials, colours, weaves, finishes – to customers around the world and thus, ensuring sustainable livelihood to all the artisans, workers, designers and employees.
- To be committed to business growth supporting our vision
- To support our customers, weavers, artisans, fabricators, workers and employees
- To offer innovative designer products that delight the end user while ensuring just and fair profitability across all stakeholders.
- Constant focus on Design, Colours, Finishes and consistent Quality.
- We pledge to stay committed as an ethical and trust worthy organization where all stakeholders interest is paramount.
- To share our vision with our employees and customers to collectively stay true to our guiding principles.